HOLMES PARTY OF FOUR

We are the Holmes Party of Four...waiting impatiently to be the Holmes Party of five!! We live in west Texas and have two wonderful children. Taylor (almost 16) and our newest edition Meisi (almost 4) adopted from China on September 11, 2005. We are currently waiting for our 2nd daughter from China! A long wait it will be, but certainly worth waiting for!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Found this video last night and boy did it bring back memories. This is exactly how they drive in China. Crossing the street in Nanchang was an adventure to say the least! Okay, I have no clue why there is an empty box here??? I can't get rid of it either..HELP (Christine)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sophie's Mom said...

I don't see an empty box - sorry! I love that video. It does bring back WONDERFUL memories. Miss you guys!

p.s. you can put multiple pictures and text in one post, instead of making a post for each picture. I can call you and help you with it, if you'd like. Just let me know when to call?

April 11, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Amy, Too funny! That was VERY familiar! Oh, how I would love to go back! (with all of you guys!)

April 15, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home