HOLMES PARTY OF FOUR

We are the Holmes Party of Four...waiting impatiently to be the Holmes Party of five!! We live in west Texas and have two wonderful children. Taylor (almost 16) and our newest edition Meisi (almost 4) adopted from China on September 11, 2005. We are currently waiting for our 2nd daughter from China! A long wait it will be, but certainly worth waiting for!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Click to play Christmas+2007
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

AMY!!! HI! I am so glad to know you have this! I have been thinking I want to call you guys, but by the time I get both kids down for the night it is like 9:30 and I crash soon after! Harrison does look like Harry's mini-me! Except for 17 hours of labor, I can hardly claim him... Gracie is certainly a hoot. She is precocious and keeps us on our toes. Meisi is such a sweet little princess. I love the great pictures of her birthday and Christmas. Taylor looks so grown up! I hope we will all be in Maine at the same time this summer. I will definitely be checking out One Blessed Family very often! Thanks for stopping by our site! Miss you guys... Love ya,

January 27, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home